Friday, October 22, 2010

CSN Stores Upcoming Review

CSN Stores is an online one-stop shop for anything and everything you could ever want for your household, office, children, and pets. CSN offers so many different things from 200+ stores, like bar and barstool sets, dining room sets, all the way to exercise equipment and health equipment for the elderly.

There are literally thousands of items to choose from, and products for every style and budget. I will be given the opportunity to review a product from CSN Stores soon, and can't decide what I want to review.

I do want a new pair of dress shoes for a wedding I will be a bridesmaid in this coming March, so I was thinking these Monaco sandals. They look easy to walk in during winter. :


But perhaps I want to get some flats:

Or...something totally different?

What would YOU get?

No comments: