The Life is Good Award: To accept the award you must link back and thank the person who gave you the Life is Good award. Answer the 10 questions and pass it along to 6 other blogs :)
1) If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I started out anonymously but decided that I'd rather show my true self on my blogs, warts and all (Just kidding, I don't have warts!)
2) Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
I'm kind of a pushover and have a hard time standing up for myself. I give in too easily, which doesn't work out in my favor most of the time.
3) What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Myself, warts and all (Seriously, I don't have warts!)
4) What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Ice cold water with Crystal Light Pure Essentials grape mix
5) When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Blog, coupon, take my dog for a walk, or take a nap
6) Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Find the love of my life, start a family, have babies, be a stay-at-home mom, maybe start a day care, run a marathon or a half-marathon
7) When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
Overachiever for sure. I was valedictorian!
8) If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
The day I became free from an abusive husband, this past spring.
9) Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
Like I said, warts and all! (haha not sure why I keep saying that tonight)
10) If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Talk. Apparently I have a lot to say!
Now the award needs to be passed on to 6 people, and contact them :)
Here are my choices in no particular order:
Fabulous N Free
Finding My Life in Faith
Pocket Full of Pink
Mass Hole Mommy
Let's Just Give It Away
Healthy Home Blog